2015 Kernersville Christmas Stocking Application Information
To receive assistance, you must be a Kernersville resident living within the 27284 zip code area.
All applicants must apply in person to fill out an application and answer interview questions.
All applicants must provide the following information in order to qualify for assistance:
- Verification of current Kernersville residence (Rental lease, Utility bill)
- Photo ID of the parent applying for assistance (Driver’s license, State issued ID)
- Social Security Number or ITIN Number for the parent in the household
- Social Security Card or Medicaid Card for each eligible child age 14 and under
- Official Birth Date for each eligible child (Birth certificates, official school transcripts)
- Proof of all household income including: (Pay Stubs, Food Stamps, WIC, SSI or other)
Saturday, October 24th, 8:30 am until 4:30 pm
Saturday, November 7th, 8:30 am until 4:30 pm
Location: Kernersville Moravian Church Activity Building
504 South Main Street
Kernersville, NC 27284
Contact: (336) 993-3620