|Meeting Frequency||1st Monday night of each month|
|Member Selection||1. Time and Talent Survey cards.
2. Mission members recommending to the committee someone that understands the spiritual need of mission work both nationally and internationally, or someone that has a “heart for missions.”
|Member Terms||Original terms – 3 yrs., however, over time we found that interested congregational members did not want that long of a commitment. The terms were reduced to one year, but no term limits.||Chair
Serving God by seeking out those of our membership who feel called to the mission field, educating these persons of national and international mission possibilities and opportunities and assisting them with necessary support.
|Roles and Responsibilities|
1. Support & cooperate with the BOWM (Board of World Mission).
2. Assist in meeting emergency mission crisis.
3. Help in the support of long term Moravian missionaries and their families and their ministries.
4. Follow the commands that our Lord has given us in the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:19-20).