Returning to our Sanctuary
Beginning on Sunday, October 25, 2020, we will resume an in-person Worship Service in our Sanctuary at 10 o’clock in the morning.
Important Details as We Move Indoors:
- Mask use is required throughout your time in the Church Building, including for the duration of the worship service.
- This enables Pastor Christy to remove her mask for leading worship behind the temporary plexiglass screen at the pulpit and is the best way to reduce Pastor Christy’s exposure as she also interacts with those who are not yet ready to attend an in-person gathering.
- Pews draped with the burgundy ropes, typically used during communion, should remain unoccupied.
- All available seating positions are marked with a blue dot, 1 person per dot marker.
- Various groupings of dots are indicated:
- 1 dot = intended for a single person,
- 2 dots = a couple or 2 individuals who have ridden to church together,
- 3 dots = a household group of 3 or more persons
- Please enter for worship ONLY through the Fellowship Hall entryway facing Main Street.
- If you attend and have mobility challenges, please park in the handicapped spaces along Main Street. If these spaces fill and you need to park in the Cherry Street lot, elevator use for those needing it will be available.
- Observe 6 feet of distancing and enter the Narthex from the Fellowship Hall, one household at a time, as the greeter stationed in the Narthex invites you to proceed.
- They will sign you in, will have communion kits on Sundays when we commune, and will have the gold box for dropping off tithes and offerings.
- Another greeter will await you in the Sanctuary and will help direct you to open seats.
- At first, we will only offer instrumental music during the services as we have during our Outdoor Worship.
- At the conclusion of worship, please wait until your pew is invited to depart by either the pastor or a greeter.
- If you wish to leave a child in care during a service, please RSVP through the church office by noon on Thursday prior to Sunday’s service.
We will continue to offer a full online worship service made available to you at 8:30am every Sunday morning. In coming weeks, once our live-streaming equipment is installed, we will notify you of the switch to a live broadcast of our 10am Sunday Worship and when the recording of those services will be published each week.