Kernersville Moravian Church Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
Come celebrate the birth of the Christ Child with us
on Friday, December 24, at 5:00 pm!
Reservations Required – click on the link below to make your reservation
OR call Carolyn at 336-993-3620
We will share in all the hymns and readings that have long been a part of this service as we gather for a slightly modified Candlelight experience this year in both our Sanctuary and Chapel.
Here’s what you should know as you plan to join us for this year’s service:
- Masks are required to be worn while inside the building and worship spaces.
- Seating will be in every other pew throughout the Sanctuary and Chapel.
- The Chapel will be open for seating and will feature the livestream from the Sanctuary.
- You will receive your trimmed beeswax candle from the Dieners as you arrive.
- Following the Meditation, the Dieners will bring the light to those seated at the ends of every pew and we will pass the light throughout all those gathered.
- As you depart from the service, you’ll receive your lovefeast buns to take home with you to enjoy!
We will also offer the service over our Livestream via the Kernersville Moravian Church YouTube Channel at 5pm on Christmas Eve. For those wishing to join us using the Livestream and who live locally, we want to offer you the opportunity to pick up your candles and lovefeast buns prior to the service.
A drive-thru Lovefeast to Go opportunity will be offered on
Friday, December 24, from 1:00 – 3:00 pm.
Those registered for this option can drive thru the church parking lot via Cherry Street and pick up under the hood at the office entrance. The offering collected at this service will be shared among 4 of our local ministries: Crisis Control Kernersville, Sunnyside Ministry, Next Step, and Shepherd’s Center.